Wednesday, April 22, 2009

wants to live with her aunt

Dear Sook-Hee,

My name is Dong-ha. My problem is at home. I want to live with my aunt at her house. I don't want to live at my grandmother's house. But I had to leave my aunt's house and now I'm very, very, very sad. I feel like I want to die.

Signed,
Dong-ha

*****************************************

Dear Dong-ha,

First of all, I am very sorry you are so sad. Life can be really hard sometimes and very unfair. As far as not wanting to live at your grandmother's house, have you privately told this to your aunt? Does she support you in your decision? Does your aunt have a lot of children and it is easier for your grandmother to take care of you? Or do you help take care of your grandmother? I could give you several words of advice, but I don't know the situation very well. What I encourage you to do, is talk to your aunt and explain your feelings. If it is not possible to live with her (your aunt), try to make a list of why you are unhappy living with your grandmother and try to think of positive ways to make that house a happy home. Please know that trials are sometimes put into our lives to make us stronger people. The sun will come out soon. Please write me again and let me know how you are doing.

Your friend,
Sook-Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment